What did you get up to today?

Did you write a list of stuff to do for today?

Did you include something for you? What about something that will keep you on track with your health and fitness goal?

Something that you will have a sense of satisfaction having completed it.

Here's my day ...

Work. Been there done that!

Workout. 5km interval training run. I'm all over it!

The usuals. School runs, fruit and veg shop, after school activities, dinner prepped.  I got it going on!

Folding the washing. My one thing that's bugging me.  I'd better get on to that ...
Ok, now it's done, but not yet away .. will work on that.

Later on, after dinner, clean up and lunches are made for tomorrow I might sit down.  Like, just for a little bit to watch Offspring ( I may be obsessed ).

How about you?  Have you had a productive day?


Vicki x




1 comments:

Deb said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My day was okay. The majority spent on the commute and at work, with a late lunch for some exercise. Home by 7pm for a quick trip to the library and then a a slack takeaway (pizza) dinner for my mum and I!!!

All in all - a nice day!