Sunday afternoon at home ...

Sunday afternoon .. fun, relaxing, quiet glass of wine on the deck .. a few words to describe Sunday afternoon.  Maybe for other people ...

My Sunday afternoon has involved washing, vacuuming, dusting and cleaning ... not really my idea of a Sunday afternoon at home.  However, as all of these chores have been given only a cursory glance over the last few weeks due to other social commitments, I felt that I needed to give a little extra attention to these things ...


                                               

Yes, I'm trying create an image of super, domestic goddess mum ... well, maybe not but I was starting to feel guilty about giving the place only a quick swish and swipe each week.

I will admit there is an upside to donning the rubber gloves and scrubbing ... the place is all sparkly clean and I'm feeling that sense of accomplishment!  

Now, where's that glass of champagne ...

Fit Mum x   

1 comments:

Samantha said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

At least you can count it as exercise!