What I'm eating Wednesday ... Recipe .. Peanut Butter Protein Bites

I whipped a batch of these yummies yesterday. They are so quick and easy to make and they are a quick and easy choice for a snack if you are out and about!
I always like to have a "good choice" snack on hand so that I don't stick my nose in the pantry and grab something a little less than healthy .. yes, I have been known to do this when a case of the lazies strike in the afternoons! Or after dinner when the kids have gone to bed and I can sit in peace for like 5 minutes!

I have a little thing for peanut butter again at the moment. Yes, it's a little bit high in fat but I promise I only have a small amount and I make sure to buy the one that has nothing added except peanuts! This little bite gives me a little hit of peanut butter with the added bonus of other great ingredients.

Peanut Butter Protein Bites

What you need ...



1/2 cup peanut butter ( make sure it really is the good kind. No added nasties! )
1/4 cup almond meal
1/4 cup protein powder ( I used chocolate this time .. Yum!! )
1/4 cup desiccated coconut
1/3 cup oats
3 tablespoons agave syrup

What you do ...

Mix all the ingredients together and form into small bite size balls.
Eat them ... But not all at once!




Grab 2 with a piece of fruit if you are on the go and know you will need a snack on the way. Or as a healthy treat after dinner if you feel you need a little extra.

0 comments: