Monday Motivation .. Let's have a positive week!

How many times each day or week do you say to yourself "I can't do this .."

I can't stick to this diet ... I can't fit in time to exercise ... I'll never be able to run ...

You know those thoughts ... they come by so easily when we are tired, stressed, when things get a bit tough or we are feeling lazy. 

The more we say or think these things, the more we reinforce that negative thought.  If we keep reinforcing that thought it may come true! 

I feel and think like this from time to time, we all do, it's normal ( well, it is, isn't it? ).

Don't let your mind get the better of you! Stop those negative thoughts now!

This week I'm going to start practicing some positive affirmations to get my head in the right place and I would love for you to join me!  This week we are going to be positive!

Take some time and think of something positive about yourself or your life that you would like to remind yourself of each day .. or even several times a day.  

Here are some examples ...

"I am a runner" ... obviously you would need to run but it's a great reminder if you are having a crappy run or going through a tough training cycle.

"I live a healthy, active lifestyle"

"I am strong and healthy" / "I am fit and healthy"

"I choose to eat healthy, nutritious foods to nourish and fuel my body"

 

 

You get the idea!

So, sit down, think about what your positive affirmation for the week will be.  Write it out on some post it notes, print it out on little pieces of paper ... stick them in places you will see them ... bathroom mirror, fridge, set one up as the wallpaper on your phone!  Put them where you will see them regularly to remind you of how fabulous and successful you really are!

I would love you to share with me what your positive thought for the week will be ( only if you want to of course ) ... Share with me on Face book or comment here ... take a picture of your notes and put them on instagram.  I will do the same, in fact, those affirmations I listed above are the ones that I came up with when I sat down to think about what mine will be!  You will probably see one or two of these throughout the week!

I'll be sharing mine on Facebook ( Fit Mum's page ) and Instagram ( @fitmum ) so come and find me!  Let's support each other and have a positive week!

 

2 comments:

Deb - An Inspirational Journey said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love this - what a great read to start the week! x

Jodie:-) said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great start to Monday morning!! :-)