Yay team!!

I know I'm not the only one who feels like this.  The weeks seem to be flying by.
This past weekend was a blur again and I still haven't caught up. 

On Sunday I went to a lunch to celebrate the end of the gym's 12 week challenge.  This was a chance for the girls to celebrate and be recognised for their hard work over the last 12 weeks.
As team leader of one of the teams I am proud to say that the girls in my team worked extra hard and our team won the overall team award!

Other than being so proud of all the hard work the girls put in .. I will admit that I am really inspired by their dedication and commitment to achieving their goals.  It is hard work to eat clean for 12 weeks and record every morsel for scrutiny later by the food coaches.  It is equally hard to keep coming back to the gym to complete a workout and push yourself every training session for 12 weeks.  And if they fell off the wagon .. they dusted themselves off and got back on track.

I know that I struggle to stay clean for 12 weeks and stay on my training program day in day out.

Thanks girls for your inspiration.  I look to you when I don't feel like getting out there or if I am standing in the kitchen cupboard looking for something to satisfy my craving. 

Thanks girls, you know I'm there if you need me too

Stay focused,  Stay strong
Fit Mum x

0 comments: