meh. that is all

This week has been an interesting one.  The kids are back at school and in the uninterruptedness ( ?? ) I've got a few things crossed off the list.  

On the sugar free and exercise front .. I've done a fair amount of NOTHING!!  Unless you count a boxing circuit, balance class and doing a few push ups and squats with my clients as I'm training them .. you know, I don't want them to feel they are the only ones doing anything!

To follow up on the sugar free and exercise front .. I've also done a fair amount of thinking about it. 

Now that it's been a week since my sugar free challenge finished, my brain has clearly taken this into consideration and should there be a chocolate in the house I've been known to make it disappear .. via my stomach ... yes, I'm now confessing to possibly overindulging in sugar laden treats.  This, however, was not my original intention. 

Clearly I'm having a motivation and commitment issue that may will need to be addressed in the near future.  I've read blogs, articles etc all about losing weight and I love it!  Geez, it's my job too!  But I just haven't been able to shake the "meh" virus, you know, the "blah" bug. 


meh. that is all
This afternoon I was catching up on some blog reading .. health and fitness blogs of course ... and for some reason Jogaholic's blog post today sparked some action!!  Check her out here ...

I've been putting off taking the updated stats for a while now ( it's been 12 months ) ... maybe lazy, maybe a bit scared they have changed for the worse!  And the pics ... well, I really don't like having my photo taken at the best of times!! Let alone getting in a bikini for those shots that just are not flattering!

Well, I did it ... the pics have been taken and measurements done and I'm pleased to say that there has not been a change for the worse!  Phew!! 



 In the last 12 months I've actually lost a few centimetres ...
 well then, I must have done something right!!                                              

We are supposed to say something positive about bodies and do the best with what we've got so I'm even going to do that ...
I think I'm doing pretty darn good for an almost 40 ( I still have 5 and a half months to go ) mother of 2!! Yay me!!

Now to sit down and plan how I'm going to make a few more changes.  Not drastic ones, just some changes to body fat %.  I'll be happy with a kilo or two.

I could possibly be getting a bit excited about setting some new goals!! After my home made pizza and red wine for dinner ... gotta keep it real hey!


Stay focused,  Stay strong
Fit Mum x

 

2 comments:

Kirsten said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Go girl! You are making it happen! :)
I am the same- I KNOW enough in THEORY about what I need to do...but at the end of the day it's actually DOING it that requires a bit more oomph! ;)
My body needs to catch up to my head so that I can start walking the talk as a PT!
PS - my next post is going to be all about my G-O-A-L-S too! Lil bit excited. Goals do that to me. ;)
Here's to a great weekend!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I think the 'meh' virus and the 'blah' virus is going around. Perhaps it's that time of the year.

Great that you've lost some centimetres though, and that you're working on some new goals.

Deb