Your need to know Friday Facts ..

I have had an interesting week this week and I felt that I would like to lighten the mood, so I researched some fun and interesting fitness and food facts.

Here are 10 that I just knew you needed to know so that you can go into the weekend satisfied your knowledge is up to date ...

Bodies are creatures of habit.  The more you exercise, the more your body learns to burn fat rather than storing it.

Your body has more than 650 muscles.

Blood can do an entire circuit of your body in about 23 seconds. *Pity I can't move that fast ...


Being skinny does not automatically mean you have low body fat.








You should look to replace sports bras every 6 - 9 months.  Any longer than this and the girls may not be getting the support they need! 





A fear of vegetables is called " Lachanophobia ".  *Hmmm not really sure if this is an excuse ...

Almonds are a member of the peach family. *Do they have to be activated?

A peanut is one of the most concentrated form of nourishment. *But not if it's peanut butter with heaps of added sugar and salt!

Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously. *Shall we keep this one quiet for future use?




Now, see, I knew you wanted to know these things!

Have a wonderful weekend Fit People!  Stay healthy and active!

5 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I had no idea that sports bras have such short life span Good to know.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less

Vicki said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle I didn't either!

Deb said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I think I have a fear of vegetables!

And I agree that the sports bra thing is surprising. I have some that are almost a decade old!

Liz@LastChanceTraining said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am so buying a new sports bra!

Mr. Lasik said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Haha, these phobia names are funny. I love your facts, thanks for sharing!