Fit Mum has a new home!

Hi everyone!

Some of you may or may not know that I have a small PT studio based from home. 

Getting everything all set up and running seems to take up quite a bit of my time and that's one of the reasons I don't post at Fit Mum too much these days!

Another reason is that I have a website!  It's only new and we are still tweaking it to make it everything that I want it to be!  This is where Fit Mum has moved to!  I still try to post here a couple of times a week and I also have details of my client training days and my group sessions.

Here is a link to my new website.  You won't need to change any subscriptions .. I hope you don't because I do love to see you around!  You can also visit me on Facebook .. I keep that up to date with all the exciting news and tips that come my way!

If you have any questions at all or if you would like to let me know what you want to see more of, please send me a message via Facebook or my email at
vicki@ascenthealthandfitness.com.au  or ascentfitness@live.com.au
 
Vicki x

2 comments:

Kek said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The website is looking great, Vicki. I love your timetable - brilliant idea. :)

Vicki said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Kek Thanks Kek! A work in progress to improve on in 2014!